top of page

Want to find out more?

What services do you provide?

I provide a range of services for both families and schools. Please refer to the services page for further details.

What are your qualifications?

I have a Masters in Education and a primary teaching qualification from the University of Pennsylvania. I am a qualified SENCO and have the National SENCO Award.  I am a qualified safeguarding leader and have up to date safeguarding training. I am trained in Read Write Inc phonics and Catch Up Numeracy interventions as well as the SCERTS Autism framework. I am also trained in Zones of Regulation and have a lot of experience supporting children and young people's mental health and wellbeing. 

Do you work with other professionals?

I don't generally work directly with other professionals but over the years I have built up a strong network of people who I am happy to recommend. I am an associate teacher with Norwood and also have experience working with CAMHS, Integrated Therapies,  Local Authorities and charities. 

I'm a parent - how does this work?

Please feel free to contact me using the contact details on my website. I usually start by offering an initial consultation to discuss what is going on - this is charged at a fixed fee. Prior to this I will email you my new consultation form which will help to inform our conversation. 

I'm a school - how does this work?

Please contact me using the details below. Following an initial free consultation to identify needs and agree services I will provide a plan including costs and timeframes

What do you charge?

I charge a fixed fee for parent consultations and specialist teaching. School based services are discussed on a case by case basis depending on the service being offered. I charge £115 for an hour long consultation with parents and £75 per hour for 1:1 specialist teaching. If your children are in receipt of Pupil Premium please speak to me as I can sometimes offer a reduced rate. 

How do you take payment?

Payment is required before an initial consultation. Further work or work with schools is invoiced accordingly. Payment is by bank transfer and details are on the initial consultaiton form. 

Where are you based?

I generally work out of my home office in North West London but do go into schools as well and travel to meet clients if required. Please note that I do charge for travel costs outside of North West London. Consultations can be held remotely if required. 

"Rachel was approachable and supportive. I was lucky to be able to learn so much from her expert knowledge about how to support children with SEND and their families."

                                                                                                                                                 Learning Support Assistant, 2022

bottom of page