top of page

Parenting support

If you are concerned about your child (behaviour, academic progress, social skills, wellbeing) I offer consultation and signposting to think about what might be going on. This might include:

  • Suggesting specialist professional support;

  • liaising effectively with school

  • helping to identify your child's strengths and challenges at school and/or at home

  • repairing home/school relationships if these have broken down

  • signposting to other organisations where appropriate

bottom of page